29 March 2009

My Review of Penza Shaping Bralette (For Women)

Sierra Trading Post

Closeouts . This Penza shaping bralette is designed to streamline your silhouette so you can wear the outfits you love. Back is constructed of stretch, ribbed microfiber, which eliminates back bulge and visible bra lines. Unlined, shaped cups (no underwire) Cups are seamless and constructed of str...


LOVE AT FIRST WEAR!

NursingNurse New York 3/29/2009

 

5 5

Sizing: Feels true to size

Pros: Comfortable, Lightweight, Breathable

Best Uses: Warm Weather, Anytime, Cold Weather

Describe Yourself: Occasional Exerciser

I love this bra. I ordered two initially and just ordered two more. Im a nursing mom and this bra is so easy to just pull down and to the side in order to nurse and it supports my large chest beautifully with no underwire and no feeling like the strap is digging into my back. I cant say enough about how wonderful this bra feels on and how well it supports. What a find!
AND it is made in the US! What more could you ask?

()

No comments: