29 March 2009

My Review of Poly-Rayon Stretch Palazzo Pants (For Women)

Sierra Trading Post

2nds . Romantic flare, feminine drape and pure comfort make these poly-rayon stretch Palazzo pants a perfect choice for a night on the town or relaxing at home. Made for a major retailer Sit low on waist Straight-leg style Inseam: 29” Fabric: 80% polyester, 35% rayon, 5% spandex Care: Machine ...


Nice N Easy for Post-Partum Dressing

NursingNurse New York 3/29/2009

 

4 5

Waist: Feels true to size

Length: Feels true to length

Pros: Comfortable, Breathable, Stylish, Flattering, Versatile

Best Uses: Casual Wear, Wear To Work, Night Out

Describe Yourself: Eclectic, Bargain Shopper, Casual

Im still getting back to my pre-baby shape and these pants are a real pick-me-up. I feel put together and stylish in these comfortable, flattering pants! I found them to be just as described and I went back and ordered a second pair once I knew what I was getting. Maybe because they are seconds the quality is hit and miss but so far it's been a hit with me. Certainly worth the price and then some!

()

No comments: