27 October 2007

My Little Franciscan




We eventually got the three knots tied nicely after the pictures were taken. (Thank you, Dad!)
How about those sleeves, eh? That's right...Im sewing things with sleeves now, folks. It's a whole new ball game.

When I finished the costume (okay it still isnt finished, it needs some sort of closure at the back, hence the saggy neckline), he was just so excited, he wanted put it on RIGHT AWAY, so we did. It really warmed my heart to see him as excited to dress up as St. Francis as he gets when he dresses up as a knight or a jedi or a pirate.

3 comments:

Joannof10 said...

You did a wonderful job!

one very grateful dolly mama said...

Thank you Joann, I'm just so proud of it and excited to take on more complex sewing projects now that Im over my "fear of sleeves".

molly said...

Looks great, good job!

Molly